Our staff are ready to welcome you at any of the resort’s four reception areas. Each hotel guarantees its guests a warm and professional welcome. Right from the moment you arrive, our receptionists are at your disposal to give you any information that you may need.
- Wi Fi zone
Coverage is guaranteed in all the reception area, the Alla Spiaggia, Le Palme and I Ginepri bars. It is free for 180 minutes (renewable).
- General open areas
10 restaurants, 1 wellness centre, 6 swimming pools, 6 bars and a homemade ice cream shop. At the heart of the Resort & SPA Le Dune there are two little squares with fashion boutiques and arts and crafts shops, a chemist’s, a photographer’s studio, a newsagents with newspapers and magazines and a games arcade. In addition there is also the Customer Service, the Dune Point for all information about activities at the Resort and the Diving Centre. There is also an information service for you with information about trips, car scooter and boat hire, all of which are generally open until late in the evening.
- Sports facilities and equipment
4 tennis courts, 2 in Mateco and 2 in artificial turf; 1 five-a-side football pitch in artificial turf and floodlit. There is also the chance to play or do mini basketball, beach volleyball, archery, gymnastic, aerobics, guided walks, jogging and dancing all free of charge.
Free private unattended open-air parking.
- The Li Junchi beach – Badesi Marina
The long white beach that stretches for 8 kms in front of the resort is perfect for long walks. A fully equipped section of the beach with sun loungers and parasols is reserved and available for all guests at the Resort, free from the third row onwards. (1 parasol and 2 sun loungers per room, while places are available).
- A shuttle bus service, leaving from the resort’s central square down to the beach (100 metres away) is available free of charge every day from 8.30 to 23.00 to let you take bags and childrens’ games to the beach and back without stress. The exclusive area of the Hotel La Duna Bianca, facing the beach, is provided with bars, restaurant, play area and nursery.
- Free Baby Club
From 2 to 3 years old. Free group child-minding service from 09.30 to 18.30. From 20.30 to 22.30 (booking and payment to be arranged on site). For access to the Baby Club a medical certificate is required with the wording “Free from contagious and infectious diseases” issued no more than three days prior to arrival.
- Nursery with bottle feeding area (free of charge)
fully equipped complete with high chairs, push chairs, sterilizers, bottle warmers and changing tables and everything else necessary for mothers to feed their children as well as a supply of biscuits, yoghurt, milk, water, fruit juice, vegetable soups and broths.
- Free Mini Club
From 4 to 8 years old from 09.30 to 18.30. The Mini club offers a range of enjoyable activities and the chance to entrust your child to our entertainment staff both for lunch and dinner at the Peter Pan restaurant. After dinner there is the not-to-be-missed Baby Dance.
- Free Junior Club
From 9 to 13 years old from 09.30 to 18.30, it offers different recreational and sports activities.
- Free Teen Club
From 14 to 17 years old, an exclusive and reserved location where adults are not allowed and where teenagers can make friends and have fun with sports and recreational activities in a secure setting.
- Evening entertainments
Our cheerful and professional team of entertainers, artists and hostesses offer themed evenings and parties, shows and live music for amusements that are always high quality but never intrusive.
- Customer service
Qualified staff are always available to respond to the needs of our guests.
- Conference Centre
A meeting area with a maximum capacity of 450 guests that can be divided up into as many as five separate rooms along with a covered veranda. All technical equipment necessary is available on request.
- Medical facilities and surgery
Free medical facilities available during pre-arranged times. Certificates and examinations available by appointment and with extra charge.
Services with extra charge
- Beach service (one parasol and two sun loungers)
May – June –September € 16.00 first row and € 12.00 second row;
July-August € 20.00 first row and € 16.00 second row.
- Guests at the Hotel La Duna Bianca can use these services without extra charges.
- Wellness centre
Please check the price list for prices of individual treatments and wellness programmes.
- Shuttle bus to/from Badesi (2 kms away):at pre-arranged times, except on Saturday.
- Push-chair hire € 20 for the whole stay with deposit required (service to be requested at time of booking)
- Sailing school with catamarans, canoeing and windsurf
- Pleasure boat, sport or deep sea fishing charter. Visit the www.poseidonfishing.net site
- There is the option of transfers to/from the resort
- Other facilities: our staff are always available to give you any further information regarding the cost of trips and excursions, transfers, internet point, games arcade, horse riding, diving and the hire of cars/scooters/pedalòs/rubber dinghies etc.
Means of payment:
Within the Resort & SPA Le Dune all payments are made using a paytron card that can be recharged at the reception desks, the Alla Spiaggia bar-restaurant, the Palme bar and in the Piazzetta. Any unused credit will be refunded. In case of loss the card is blocked and any remaining credit is transferred to a new card. The card can be recharged with cash, with debit card or credit card.
Note: Services and facilities are at the Managements’ discretion and may vary and/or be suspended on Saturdays. Pets not allowed.